How do you mirror an object in Catia?
Mirroring a part is only possible in the unfolded view.
- Click Mirror . The Mirror definition dialog box is displayed.
- Right-click on the Mirroring plane field and select Create Plane. …
- Create a plane as shown below.
- Click OK in the Plane Definition dialog box. …
- Click OK in the Mirror definition dialog box.
How do I mirror a part in SolidWorks 2020?
In a part, click Mirror (Features toolbar) or Insert > Pattern/Mirror > Mirror. See Mirroring Features. Create an opposite-hand version of a part. In a part, select a face or plane to mirror about, and then click Insert > Mirror Part.
How do I mirror a part in SolidWorks?
To create a mirrored, derived part:
- In an open part document, click a model face or plane about which to mirror the part.
- Click Insert > Mirror Part. …
- Under Transfer, select any combination of items from the source part to be included in the opposite-hand version.
Click Plane System . In the Generative Shape Design workbench, this icon is found in the Tools toolbar. You can also select Insert > Advanced Replication Tools > Plane System… from the menu bar.
What are CATIA constraints?
To create a precise 2D sketch in CATIA, we use constraints. … It means that we are restricting the degree of freedom of the sketch. Consider, you want to constraint a line. If you provide its length, then it ensures that the length of the line is under control.
Where is plane feature in CATIA?
Select the Tools -> Multi View -> View Plane Definition command from the menu bar. The Plane Definition dialog box appears. 3. Enter the desired options from the dialog box ( Isometric ).