Why are my lines not showing in AutoCAD?
Check the Shade Plot setting in the plot options and change it from As Displayed to Wireframe. Check for layer states that could be overriding or misapplying layer settings. On the command line in AutoCAD, enter the LAYERSTATE command. Select a different layer state and click Restore.
How do you make a line type visible in AutoCAD?
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties. In the Properties palette, click Linetype Generation, and then click the down arrow. Do one of the following: Choose Enabled to display the linetype without regard to the polyline segments.
How do you show lines in CAD?
How do you show hidden lines in AutoCAD 3d?
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select As Displayed.
What is Msltscale?
MSLTSCALE = 1. To change a variable’s value, simply type it in at the command line and enter a new value when prompted. These values are saved in the drawing, so it’s worth getting them right in your template file.
How do you show lineweight in AutoCAD layout?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type LWDISPLAY and set the value to On (or 1). Alternatively, use the Show/Hide Lineweight button that can be added to the status bar.
How do I fix lines in AutoCAD?
- Unlock, thaw, and turn on all layers.
- Choose a point close to the objects and note down its coordinates.
- Type MOVE and press Enter.
- Type ALL and press Enter.
- Choose the previously determined point as a base point and 0,0 as an end point. …
- Save and close the drawing.
How do you show line scale in layout?
To Scale Linetypes in Layout Viewports
- With PSLTSCALE set to 1 (default), set the current linetype to dashed, and then draw a line in a paper space layout.
- In the layout, create a viewport with a zoom factor of 1x, make that layout viewport current, and then draw a line using the same dashed linetype.