How do I copy a Revit schedule to Revit?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do I save a schedule in Revit?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
Can Revit be used for scheduling?
You can create a schedule at any point in the design process. As you make changes to the model that affect the schedule, it automatically updates to reflect those changes. You can add a schedule to a drawing sheet. You can export a schedule to another software program, such as a spreadsheet program.
How do I load a panel schedule template in Revit?
Click Manage tab Panel Schedule Templates Edit a Template. In the Edit a Template dialog, for Templates, specify a template, and click Open. On the Modify Panel Schedule Template tab, click Set Template Options.
In what views will detail lines show in a model?
Detail lines are visible only in the view in which they are drawn. Often they are drawn over the model view. You can convert detail lines to model lines.
How do I extract data from Revit?
Export Revit Data to a Database
- On the Link Revit Model with Database dialog, select MS Access.
- Select a recently used connection, or click Select a new connection to create a new connection. If you selected Select a new connection, the Select database dialog displays. Browse to the desired location. …
- Click Export.
How do I save a Revit schedule in Excel?
- Go to the Application menu (big R in top left) or the File menu in Revit 2018 and later releases.
- Select Export.
- Scroll down the list until you come to Reports > Schedule.
- This will then export a *. txt file.
- Import this *. txt file into Microsoft Excel.
How do I create a schedule in Revit 2020?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do I sort a schedule in Revit?
To list every instance of the family and type in a schedule, on the Sorting/Grouping tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, use the following settings: Sort by = Family and Type (Ascending, Blank line) Itemize every instance = on.
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.