You can select all constraints in the list to the left and hide them in the rightclick menu.
How do I hide constraints in Freecad?
That’s kind of the same as clicking the top constraint; scrolling down to the bottom of the constraint list; shift-clicking the last constraint; right-clicking the selected constraints; selecting [hide constraints].
How do you close a shape in Freecad?
- Press the Close shape button.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + S keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Close Shape entry from the top menu.
How do you lock a sketch on Freecad?
- Select one or more vertices (points) in the sketch.
- Constrain lock button.
- To edit the constraints values, double-click on a constraint value in the 3D view, or double-click on the constraint or right-click and select Edit value in the Constraint list in the Tasks tab.
How do I change units in FreeCAD?
FreeCAD: Changing unit system
- Select [Edit]-[Preferences…] in menu bar to open Preferences dialog.
- In the dialog, select [Unit] tab in [General] panel and set a unit system by [Unit system]. …
- Set the number of decimal places at [Number of decimals].
- Click Apply to apply settings.
How do I change the grid size on FreeCAD?
Define the appearance of the grid in the Draft Preferences; go to the menu Edit → Preferences → Draft → Grid and snapping; set the “Grid size”, “Grid spacing” and “Main line every” options, then press OK.
How do you close a wire on Freecad?
Invoke the Close Line command several ways:
- Press the Close button in the Draft toolbar.
- Press the O keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Draft → Wire Tools → Close Line entry in the Draft menu.