How do you hide a surface in Civil 3D?
- Select the required surface.
- Select Surface Properties (from the ribbon, Prospector or right mouse button)
- Select the Information tab.
- Select the ‘Surface Style’ drop down.
- Select ‘_No Display’
How do I delete a parcel in Civil 3D?
To Delete Parcels
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Parcel drop-down Parcel Creation Tools Find.
- Click a parcel segment to indicate the site you will be editing.
- On the Parcel Layout Tools toolbar, click Delete Sub-entity. Click a parcel segment that is not shared by another parcel.
What is a hide boundary Civil 3D?
Outer: Hides or excludes data outside its edge. Hide: Hides an internal portion of a surface such as water bodies and building footprints. Show: Displays a portion of a boundary within a Hide boundary such as an island in a pond. Data Clip: Acts as a data filter.
How do you turn on surfaces in Civil 3d?
Go to the Prospector tab in Toolspace and right click on Surfaces, select Create Surface. Alternatively, you can type CREATESURFACE at the command line. Either method will bring the Create Surface Dialogue Box up as shown below. 3.
How do I change the surface boundary in Civil 3d?
To Edit Boundary Properties
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection and click Boundaries. …
- In the list view, right-click a list item.
- Click Properties to open the Boundary Properties dialog box where you can edit the name of the boundary.
How does a hide boundary function?
A hide boundary created using non-destructive breaklines: Note: When you use a hide boundary, the hidden surface area is not deleted. The full surface remains intact. If there are surface TIN lines that you want to remove from the surface, then use the Delete Line operation.
How do I remove a parcel address?
Nail polish remover can be acetone or non-acetone – either will work. Or just pour some on a cotton swab or a napkin. Just rub the nail polish remover across the address label, vigorously. Your name and address simply ‘melts’ off in seconds.
How do you remove labels from plastic bags?
For really tough label residue, especially on plastic containers, you may need to resort to removal products like Goo Gone Sticker Lifter or Turtle Wax Label & Sticker Remover. Simply apply the product with a rag or paper towel and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
How do you remove cardboard prints?
Traditionally, the easiest way to remove ink from paper or cardboard was with a metal scraper, or sharp ink eraser, which removed the top layer of paper or cardboard, including any ink that was on it.