What is the difference between trim and extend command?
Extending operates the same way as trimming. You can extend objects so they end precisely at boundary edges defined by other objects. In this example, you extend the lines precisely to a circle, which is the boundary edge.
How do you extend a line in Draftsight?
To extend entities:
- Click Modify > Extend (or type Extend).
- In the graphics area, select entities to make up the boundary edges. The Extend operation does not affect these entities.
- Press Enter.
- In the graphics area, select the entity to extend or specify an option: Crossing. …
- Press Enter.
How do I crop an image in AutoCAD 2021?
To Clip an Image
- At the Command prompt, enter IMAGECLIP.
- Select the image to clip by selecting the image boundary.
- At the Command prompt, Enter n (New Boundary).
- If prompted, enter n (No) or y (Yes) to delete the old boundary.
- Enter p (Polygonal) or r (Rectangular), and then draw the boundary on the image.
Which condition is required for a layer to get deleted in AutoCAD?
To delete this layer, you must first erase all objects on it in the drawing. If the layer you try to delete is the current layer, you receive an error message. To delete this layer, make another layer current and then delete the layer.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.