How do you change the floor in Chief Architect?
- From the menu, select Edit> Default Settings .
- Expand the Floors and Rooms category, select the Floor/Ceiling Platform option if you want to adjust floor and ceiling finishes for all floors in a plan, or expand the Floor Levels subcategory, and select the floor of your choosing.
How do I delete a ceiling in Chief Architect?
To use the Delete tool
- Using the Select Objects tool, click on an object or a selection of objects you wish to delete from your plan.
- With the object(s) selected, navigate to Edit> Delete from the menu or tap the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do I make a second floor in chief architect?
- Create a new floor by selecting Build> Floor> Build New Floor. …
- In the New Floor dialog, select Make new blank plan for the 2nd floor, then click OK.
- In the Floor Defaults dialog that displays next, specify your desired floor and ceiling settings, then click OK to create a new blank floor level.
How do you delete one floor tile in Sims 4?
Deleting single floor tiles this way is easy: You just need to surround the area you want to delete with walls or fences, select the created room and click on the floor and remove it.
How do I build a second floor in Sims 4?
Building another floor
Zoom out the camera, select the removing tool (hammer) from the upper panel, and click on the roof. Go back to the lower floor, look for the stairs icon in the build panel, then choose a pattern and place the stairs inside the house.