How do I stretch an assembly in Solidworks?
(Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Stretch Entities. In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Stretch, select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. and then click on the sketch to set a base point. Drag to stretch the sketch entities.
How do you scale a 3d model in Solid Edge?
Solid Edge-How to Scale a Part
- Once you have saved the original part. …
- In the blank part document select “Part Copy” which can be found in the Clipboard.
- Select your part from the file location.
- The Part Copy Parameters dialogue box appears.
- Towards the bottom you will see where you can scale the part.
How do you create a Solidworks assembly?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do you use the Flex feature in Solidworks?
To create Flex features, click Flex (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Flex, set the PropertyManager options, and click .
You can create four types of flexes:
How do you change units to mm in SolidWorks?
If a user designs in millimetres, their part, assembly and drawing templates should be set to use millimetres. It is sometimes required to change the unit system of a particular file. This can be done by changing the Units settings from Tools > Options > Document Properties > Units.
How do I change units in SolidWorks 2021?
Setting Default Units
- Click Simulation > Options.
- On the Default Options tab, select Units.
- Under Unit system, select a unit system. …
- Under Units, select specific units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
- Click OK.
How do you copy a part in Solid Edge?
To create a part copy, use the Select Part Copy dialog box to select the parent document from which you want to copy the geometry. The part copy is converted into a Parasolid body and is placed into the new document in the same position and orientation it occupies in the original document.