Why can’t I change scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.
Scaling for Imported CAD Files
- Select the imported CAD file and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Note: SAT and 3DM files can’t be scaled.
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. …
- Click OK.
How do you scale in Revit 2019?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you scale an imported drawing in Revit?
Define Scaling for Imported DWG or DXF Files
- Select an import symbol and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. See Import and Link Options. …
- Click OK.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify
How do I reduce 3D view in Revit?
Show or hide levels in 3D views
Click the Annotation Categories tab. In the Visibility column for Levels, select the check box to show levels in the view; clear the check box to hide them.
How do you make a 3D view on a sheet in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.