On the Properties palette, click the Display tab. Under the General category, for Display controlled by, select the level at which you want your changes applied.
How do I change the view properties?
- Click View tab Views panel View Manager. Find. …
- In the View Manager, expand View Lists as needed, and click the view name you want to change.
- In the Properties panel, click the property that you want to change.
- Specify the new property value by entering a new value or by selecting from a list of values, and click OK.
Why is my AutoCAD blurry?
Solution: Do one or more of the following to adjust the line display in AutoCAD: Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). On the command line in AutoCAD, enter GRAPHICSCONFIG and verify that the correct video card is being used (see AutoCAD uses the wrong graphics card).
What is AutoCAD Properties command?
The Properties palette is displayed and lists the properties of the selected objects. When more than one object is selected, only those properties common to all selected objects are displayed. When no objects are selected, only the current settings of general properties are displayed.
How do I keep quick properties in AutoCAD?
- Toggle Quick Properties on or off using CTRL-SHIFT-P.
- Set the system variable QPMODE value to 0 (zero) or -1 to disable.
How do I change File properties?
Click the File tab. Click Info to view the document properties. To add or change properties, hover your pointer over the property you want to update and enter the information. Note that for some metadata, such as Author, you’ll have to right-click on the property and choose Remove or Edit.
How do I change the view in AutoCAD 3D?
When any 3D navigation command is active, right-click the drawing area and choose Parallel or Perspective.