How do you change dimensions in Revit?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
How do you measure diameter in Revit?
Use a diameter dimension in a drawing to measure the diameter of a circle or arc.
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Diameter).
- Place the cursor on the curve of a circle or arc, and click. A temporary dimension displays. …
- Move the cursor along the dimension line, and click to place the permanent dimension.
How do I change the radius in Revit?
- Select the arc.
- Drag the end controls to change the arc length.
- To change the radius of the arc while keeping the radius concentric, on the Options Bar, select Keep Concentric. …
- Drag the middle control.
How do you reduce the size of a tick in Revit?
Change the Dimension Tick Mark
- In the drawing area, select a dimension.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, under Graphics, select a value for Tick Mark, and click OK.
What is the Revit family file format?
The Revit Family File is stored in the RFA format and is affixed with the RFA extension, and is used by Revit. These RFA files are generally classified as data files that contain one or more 3D models that can be imported into a three dimensional scene and were created and saved using the Revit Family Editor.
How do you change the bend radius of conduit in Revit?
Select a conduit bend, click the dimension for the radius, and enter a new value. Note: For conduit, the minimum bend radius is specified in the Electrical Settings dialog. For conduit with fittings, the bend radius cannot be changed.
How do I change the size of a tick in Autocad?
Go into the Dimstyle Dialog:
- Highlight the style you want to “match”
- Pick the “New…” button.
- Pick “Leaders and Tolerances” from the “Use for: ” dropdown list.
- Change the tick size on the “Lines and Arrowheads” tab.
- Pick “OK”
- Pick “Close”
How do I change the arrow size in Revit?
To access properties for leader arrowhead types, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Arrowheads). Sets the arrowhead shape on the leader line. Fills the arrowhead. Sets the width of the arrowhead.