How do I change text sketch in Solidworks?
To edit sketch text:
- In an open sketch, right-click the text (the pointer changes to when it is over the sketch text) and select Properties.
- Edit the text and its properties in the Sketch Text PropertyManager as necessary.
How do I change sketch size in Solidworks?
To scale a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box, under Scale About, select one of the following: Option. Description. Sketch origin. …
- Type a value for Factor, and press Enter. You cannot scale a sketch that has external references.
- Click Close.
How do I edit a text sketch?
Edit or format text in drawing sketch
- Double-click a sketch with text to activate the sketch environment.
- Double-click the text object to edit.
- In the Format Text dialog box, edit text, add symbols, parameters or properties in text, or change the text formatting. Then click OK.
How do you delete text in Solidworks drawing?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you scale a DXF sketch in Solidworks?
To specify the sheet scale, select Enable scale and choose a scale or User Defined. For User Defined, type a scale in the format 1:1 or 1/1. Scale output 1:1 in Task Scheduler differs from Scale output 1:1 in SOLIDWORKS. SOLIDWORKS lists only scales found in the current sheets.
Can you scale down a sketch in Solidworks?
(Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Scale. In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Scale, select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. , and then click in the graphics area to set the point to Scale about.
How do you change the scale of a drawing?
To Change the Scale of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. The drawing view border appears.
- Click an empty area inside the drawing view. Grips appear.
- Click the lookup grip. A menu appears.
- Select the new scale from the menu.
How do you delete a text style in Sketch?
Note: To edit Library Components, you will need to open the actual Library document itself. From here you’ll be able to select Components, and if you want to get rid of any of them, simply press the backspace key to permanently delete them.
How do I resize a text box in Sketch?
Cmd+K (or clicking Scale on the toolbar) seems to be the only option. You can make a shape of text by right clicking the text layer then select convert to outline. It will give the same resizing experience as Photoshop but you will lose editibility of text.
How do you hide lines in Solidworks drawing?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you delete in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you delete a balloon in Solidworks?
To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation.