On the Modify | Sweep tab Mode panel, click (Edit Sweep). To modify the sweep path: On the Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, click (Sketch Path). Use the tools on the Modify | Sweep > Sketch Path tab to modify the path.
How do I edit a wall sweep in Revit?
Select a wall sweep in a 3D or elevation view, or click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). On the Properties palette, click Edit Type, or click Modify | Place Sweep tab Properties panel Type Properties. In the Type Properties dialog, for Profile, select the desired profile type. Click OK.
How do you do a sweep path?
Specify the sweep path:
- To sketch a new path for the sweep, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Sketch Path). The path can either be a single closed or single open path. …
- To select an existing line for the sweep, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Pick Path).
How do I edit a sweep in Autocad?
Select the wall that has the sweep you want to change. Click Wall tab Modify panel Sweep drop-down Edit Profile In Place. Select a location on the wall where the shape of the sweep will be convenient to edit. A temporary profile is created for you to edit the geometry of the sweep.
How do I create a wall sweep in Revit 2020?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep. Click Modify | Place Wall Sweep Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall sweep: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall sweep location.
How do you make a new wall sweep?
Add a Wall Sweep
- Open a 3D or elevation view containing the wall to which you want to add the sweep.
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep).
- In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep.
Does sweep mean?
1 to clean or clear (a space, chimney, etc.) with a brush, broom, etc. 2 often foll by: up to remove or collect (dirt, rubbish, etc.)
What does the sweep command do?
Creates a 3D solid or 3D surface by sweeping a 2D object or subobject along an open or closed path. Open-ended objects create 3D surfaces, while objects that enclose an area can be set to create either 3D solids or 3D surfaces.
How do you create a 3D sweep in Revit?
Create a 3D shape by sweeping a 2D profile along a path.
- Click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, and select a profile from the Profile list. …
- On the Options Bar, use the X, Y, Angle, and Flip options to adjust the position of the profile. …
- Click Apply.
- Select the path, and in a 3D view, zoom in to see the profile.