How do I edit Smart Fasteners in solidworks?
To edit Smart Fasteners: Right-click Smart Fastener in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Smart Fastener. The Smart Fasteners PropertyManager appears.
How do you replace fasteners in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, select the components to replace. Right-click and click Edit Toolbox Component. In the PropertyManager, under Replace Component, click Change Fastener Type. In the dialog box, select the replacement component and click OK.
How do you add bolts and nuts in Solidworks?
To add nuts and washers at the end of a bolt:
- Under Series Components, select a component in Add to Bottom Stack. The component is added to Bottom Stack .
- Select more components as needed. Add washers first, and the nut last. The hardware appears in order from the bolted surface toward the end of the bolt.
How do you flip a smart fastener?
To flip Smart Fasteners:
- Under Results, click Edit Grouping.
- Expand the Group in the fastener tree.
- Right-click the Series you want to flip and select Flip. The heads of the fasteners in the selected series flip to the other side of the joint.
Does solidworks screw?
Using the SOLIDWORKS Smart Fasteners feature, you can automatically add fasteners to your assembly if there is a hole, hole series, or pattern of holes — that is sized to accept standard hardware. … You can add fasteners to an assembly as a configuration of an existing part, or as a copy of an existing part.
How do I install solidworks toolbox?
From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins . In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. You can also activate the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library add-in by clicking Add in now in the Toolbox Design Library task pane. Click OK.
How do you insert a standard part in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. Select your standard and the type of part you want to insert, then drag the component into your assembly.
How do you use smart mate in SolidWorks?
Adding SmartMates from the Move Component PropertyManager
- Click Move Component on the Assembly toolbar.
- In the PropertyManager, under Move, click SmartMates .
- Double-click a component, then click a valid mate partner. The Mate pop-up toolbar appears.
- Add a SmartMate, then click .
- Click in the PropertyManager.
Which file contains all the drawing document in SolidWorks?
slddrt – Sheet Format File. . slddrt file is the file containing the drawing sheet information – the geometry and notes that helpful to the drawing’s properties. This also contains the anchors for the BOM, Revision Table, etc.
How do you add Fasteners in solidworks 2020?
Smart Fasteners automatically add fasteners to your assembly if there is a hole, hole series, or pattern of holes, that is sized to accept standard hardware.
Enable the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library to use Smart Fasteners:
- Click Tools > Add-ins.
- Select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library.
- Click OK.
How do I create a smart component in Solidworks?
To make a component smart:
- Create an assembly containing: …
- Position the components and apply mates.
- Click Make Smart Component (Assemblies toolbar) or click Tools > Make Smart Component.
- Set options in the Smart Component PropertyManager.