You can create an animation by dragging the time bar along the timeline to a point in time, and then moving a component to a target location. The MotionManager moves the component from its initial position to the position that you designate at a specified time.
Can SOLIDWORKS do animation?
Automated SOLIDWORKS animation provides a faster way to easily visualize the function and behavior of your designs. If you want more control over how an animation is created, you can create them manually instead of using the Animation Wizard.
How do I add a motion to a solid assembly?
To start a motion study in SOLIDWORKS you can click on “Motion Study 1” tab on the lower left corner of SOLIDWORKS user interface. Make sure to click on “Expand Motion Manager” to display the SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager timeline view. The first thing you need to do is to select the type of simulation you want to perform.
How do you animate an exploded view in Solidworks?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do I enable motion in Solidworks?
You can access or create a motion study from a Motion Study tab at the lower portion of the graphics area. If the Motion Study tab is not visible, click View > User Interface > MotionManager.
How do I export an animation in SolidWorks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.