What is the LIST command in AutoCAD?
Displays property data for selected objects. You can use LIST to display and then copy the properties of selected objects to a text file.
How do I open a list in AutoCAD?
Double-click a drawing thumbnail to switch to the corresponding drawing file, or right-click a drawing thumbnail to display a list of available options. Double-click a layout thumbnail to switch to the corresponding layout and drawing file, or right-click a layout thumbnail to display a list of available options.
How do I show groups in AutoCAD?
In the drawing area, select an object. Select the object whose groups you want to view. In the Group Manager, right-click in the list of groups, and choose Show Groups for Selected Objects.
How do I see a list of blocks in AutoCAD?
How do I view block list in AutoCAD?
- Use the Insert command. All blocks in the current drawing will be listed in the pulldown.
- Use the BEdit (block edit) command. All blocks in the current drawing will be listed in the selection box.
- View the blocks collection of the open drawing using DesignCenter.
How do you create a list in AutoCAD?
To Create a List of Drawings to Publish
- Click Quick Access Toolbar > Save. …
- Click Output tab > Plot panel > Batch Plot. …
- In the Publish dialog box, add the sheets you want to export to the sheets list. …
- In the sheet list, select and move sheets up or down until the list is in the desired order.
What is AutoCAD lisp?
AutoLISP is a dialect of the programming language Lisp built specifically for use with the full version of AutoCAD and its derivatives, which include AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD Mechanical.
How do I view all open files in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, use the FILETAB command to turn on the file tabs and the FILETABCLOSE command to turn them off. Keep in mind also that CTRL-TAB will cycle through your open drawings.
How do I clear AutoCAD history?
How to clear the recent documents list in AutoCAD
- Type OPTIONS on the command line.
- Switch to the Open and Save tab and set the following to 0 (zero): File Open > Number of recently-used files. Application Menu > Number of recently-used files.
- Click Apply or OK.
How do I make a group in CAD?
To Group Objects
- Select the objects you want to group.
- Click Home tab Groups panel Group. Find. The selected objects are grouped together into an unnamed group, which is assigned a default name such as *A1.
What is the difference between Block and group in AutoCAD?
A group is a group of objects. Basically, Blocks are copies that will change if you change one. Groups will not, they are unique.