You can drag and resize images in the graphics area. You can control position, size, rotation, and transparency of images in the Sketch Picture PropertyManager. To open the PropertyManager and enable dragging, double-click the image.
How do I edit a sketch in Solidworks?
Inserting and Resizing Sketch Pictures
- In an open sketch, click Sketch Picture. (Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Tools > Sketch Picture.
- In the dialog box, browse to the picture file and click Open. …
- To use the scale tool: …
- Continue to set properties in the Sketch Picture PropertyManager and click .
How do you move a 3d sketch in Solidworks?
Moving or Copying Sketch Entities
- Click Move Entities (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Move.
- Click Copy Entities (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Copy.
- Right-click to display the Sketch shortcut menu, click Sketch Tools, and click Move Entities or Copy Entities.
How do I rotate a sketch image in Solidworks?
To rotate a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box, do one of the following: Type a value for Rotate to set the rotation value and press Enter. Rotate a sketch in the graphics area with the pointer: Press the right-mouse button.
How do I remove a sketch from a picture in Solidworks?
Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you move a sketch in Solidworks 2020?
- Window select the sketch entities you wish to move.
- Hold the CTRL key and click and drag the selected entities from a vertex, not an edge. …
- You cant see it in the pictures below but a small “+” will appear next to your curser. …
- Continue to drag to your desired vertex and release.
What is the command used to move a sketch onto a different plane solidworks?
To change the plane, right click on the sketch in the Feature Manager and select the Edit Sketch Plane Icon. When you do, the Edit Sketch Plane command opens. To change the plane, right click in the window and clear the selections.
How do I move a sketch from one part to another in Solidworks?
Hold down Shift while dragging the sketch entity. Move a sketch entity between different documents (the second document must have an open sketch). Hold down Ctrl and drag the sketch entity into the second document. Release Ctrl, hold down Shift, and drop the sketch entity.
How do I rotate a picture in sketch?
There is an easy and fast way how to rotate your objects in sketch. Pick the layer with the object you want to rotate, find one of the little “squares” and hover over this point, press and hold your Cmd key and rotate your object. Do the same and hold the Shift key to rotate the object by 15°.
How do you rotate text sketch in Solidworks?
Select the text in the Text box, and click Rotate to rotate the selected text 30 degrees counterclockwise. For other rotation angles, select the text, click Rotate and then edit the code in the Text box.
How do you delete a logo in Solidworks?
Through Collaboration Tab:
In properties pane > remove “%DS%” text from the ground texture property to remove Dassault systems logo or click on the ellipsis to browse another texture that can be any supported image type such as bitmap (. bmp), .