Right-click the library feature, select Edit Feature, and under Configurations, select a different configuration. When the configuration referenced by a library feature is changed, the original library part is reloaded, so that any modifications made to the library part are included with the change.
How to create a Library in solidworks?
Creating a Library Feature
- Click the Design Library. …
- Click to pin down the Task Pane, and select Design Library .
- Browse to the folder where you want to add the library feature.
- Press Ctrl and in the FeatureManager design tree, select the features you want to save as a library feature.
How to Add parts to Design Library solidworks?
Click Add to Library on the Task Pane Design Library tab. Right-click an item in the FeatureManager design tree and select Add to Library. Drag an item from the FeatureManager design tree into the lower pane of the Design Library. Drag an item from the graphics area into the lower pane of the Design Library.
Which software is useful for library?
Some commonly used LMS Software are – SURPASS, Lucidea Integrated Library Systems, Koha ILS, L4U, OPALS, Destiny Library Manager, Handy Library Manager, Insignia Library System, Access-It Library, MODERN LIB, Atriuum, LIBRARIAN, Readerware, etc.
Where is the Design Library in Solidworks?
The Design Library folder is located on the disk in install_directoryDocuments and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS_versiondesign library.
How do I add a design library in Solidworks 2015?
Filtering a Folder
- Add to Library PropertyManager.
- Add File Location. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane.
- Add Existing Folder. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane. …
- Create New Folder. …
- Refreshing the Design Library.
How do I add files to SOLIDWORKS toolbox?
To add a part to the Toolbox library. from the Customize Toolbox page of Toolbox Settings, right-click a folder, and click Add File. Search ‘Adding Content to the Toolbox Library’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you make a toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
To add SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Custom Parts, expand the SOLIDWORKS Task Pane on the right-hand side of the screen. Expand Toolbox and select one of the folders. Any folder will do it. As shown below, right-click on an empty space under that folder items and select “Configure…”.