SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. Group members can join collaboration sessions via a local Wi-Fi network or join remotely via the internet.
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
Can you email a SketchUp file?
Create your model, attach it to an email, and send it off to your recipient. This is actually a great way to share Sketchup models with clients for a few reasons. Revisions of the model are easy to keep track of because they are dated and timestamped by the email itself.
How do I use Trimble connect?
You can use your TID to sign in to any Trimble application, including Trimble Connect.
- Start by going to Trimble Connect. …
- Click “Create new Trimble ID” to create a new account. …
- Enter your name, email address, and password. …
- Go to your inbox and open the confirmation email. …
- You can now sign in to your account!
What are Collada files?
COLLADA is an XML-based schema that enables you to transfer data among 3D digital content creation tools, such as SketchUp, Maya, 3ds Max, and Rhino. COLLADA files use the . dae file extension, which stands for digital asset exchange. In SketchUp, you can import and export COLLADA files pretty easily.
How do we effectively use 3D Warehouse in SketchUp?
When you upload a model to the 3D Warehouse, SketchUp automatically creates a preview image that’s a snapshot of your modeling window. Choose File, 3D Warehouse, Share Model. A mini-browser window opens, and it shows the logon screen for the 3D Warehouse. If you want to upload models, you need a Google account.