SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. Group members can join collaboration sessions via a local Wi-Fi network or join remotely via the internet.
You can share your model on the SketchUp 3D Warehouse, as a printout, as an image or animation, as part of a multipage document, or as a slick presentation that will (hopefully) impress all your friends.
Can I use SketchUp on 2 computers?
A single-user license or sign-in subscription is associated with one person. That individual can install the license on up to 2 computers he or she is using, but only one computer can run SketchUp Pro at a particular time.
How do I use Trimble connect?
You can use your TID to sign in to any Trimble application, including Trimble Connect.
- Start by going to Trimble Connect. …
- Click “Create new Trimble ID” to create a new account. …
- Enter your name, email address, and password. …
- Go to your inbox and open the confirmation email. …
- You can now sign in to your account!
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
How do I download a SketchUp model?
- Make sure the model you want to download is loaded in the modeling window.
- Open the file operations menu at the top of your screen.
- Select the ‘Download’ command. You’ll be prompted to choose a SKP version to download. …
- Click OK to download your model.
How do I install SketchUp on a second computer?
If you have a sign-in subscription plan, sign out of SketchUp on the computer you’ll no longer be using by clicking on your Account icon in the top right corner and clicking on “Sign Out.” Install SketchUp on the new computer. Please visit the download page to get the install file.
How many computers can I use my sketch license on?
When you purchase Sketch, your license entitles you to use Sketch on one computer only. If you have multiple Macs, or people using Sketch, you can either purchase a volume license at a discount, or add more seats to an existing license key.
What files does SketchUp support?
Using SketchUp Data with Other Modeling Programs or Tools
|File Type||File Extension(s)||SketchUp Pro and Shop Only?|
|CAD files||.dwg , .dxf||PRO and SHOP only|
|Image files||.jpg , .png , .tif , .bmp , .psd , .tga , .epx , .pdf , .eps||Some file types are PRO and SHOP only|
How do I email a SketchUp drawing?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.