On the desktop or in the Start menu, right-click the Revit launch icon and click Properties. On the Shortcut tab, in the Target field, modify the command to change the 3-letter language code specified for the /language switch. Click OK.
How do I change Revit from Chinese to English?
More videos on YouTube
- Find the Revit icon on you desktop. Right click and select properties.
- Modify the path by changing the language code. All language codes you may find here: https://autode.sk/2UhzaFt.
- Click ok. Now the Revit interface should be in the selected language.
How do I change my family language in Revit?
On the desktop or in the Start menu, right-click the Revit launch icon and click Properties. On the Shortcut tab, in the Target field, modify the command to change the 3-letter language code specified for the /language switch.
To Run Autodesk Navisworks in Another Language
- Right-click the Autodesk Navisworks desktop shortcut, and click Properties on the context menu to open the Autodesk Navisworks Properties dialog box.
- On the Shortcut tab, enter a space in the Target field after .. …
- Click OK to save the changes.
How do I change the language on inventor?
Select the Start button, then Settings > Time & language > Region & language. Select Add a language.
What programming language does Revit use?
Autodesk Revit has a . NET API which means you can use any of the . NET compliant programming languages (C#, VB.NET, F#, etc.) to develop a plug-in. While each language has its own relative benefits, C# is the natural choice for this guide: it is easy-to-learn, easy-to-use and leverages the power of the underlying .
How do I change the language on Inventor 2021?
To set another language current, launch Inventor using that language’s specific Start Menu shortcut. If the desired language is not available in the Start menu, download and install the language pack.