As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do you shrink a view in Revit?
Click the viewport on the sheet and hit the size crop button on the ribbon. Make sure the scale button is selected and then enter the size – it will be in inches, unlike Revit’s default of feet.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify <view type> tab Crop panel (Size Crop). The Crop Region Size dialog opens. If you are modifying a crop region in a perspective 3D view, select either Field of view or Scale (locked proportions).
How do you edit 3D in Revit?
Change the Extents of a 3D View
- Open a 3D view.
- On the Properties palette, under Extents, select the Section Box option.
- Click OK.
- Select the section box and use the drag controls to modify the extents, as necessary. The following image shows the section box selected with the blue arrow drag controls visible.
Where is the view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.
How do you create a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
Where is the crop tool in Revit?
If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View). If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do I get interior 3D view in Revit?
Click the small arrow adjacent to the 3D view, and click camera button on the drop down menu. Now the camera can be set with two simple clicks with camera position and target position. As soon as the camera is set, Revit will open a new view automatically. This view will be appeared as what your camera see.
How do I select a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do you get 3D views in Revit?
Open a plan, section, or elevation view. Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. Note: If you clear the Perspective option on the Options Bar, the view that is created is an orthographic 3D view and not a perspective view. Click in the drawing area to place the camera.