Where do BIM 360 downloads go?
The default location of the connected drives on the local machine is C:users
How do I open BIM 360 files?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I save a BIM file?
Save a Model to the Cloud
- Click File tab (Save As).
- Select Cloud Model.
- In the Save as Cloud Model dialog, navigate to the desired project and folder on BIM 360. Note: When you save a model to the cloud, save to the Projects folder, rather than the Plans folder. …
- Click Save.
How do I export Revit from BIM 360?
- Log-in to BIM 360 docs.
- Navigate to the project and folder of the Revit model to be retrieved.
- Hover over the main Revit file.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
- select “download source file”.
How do I export downloads?
Creating the Export Download File
- Log in to app.smarsh.com.
- Select your user name > Exports from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select an Active export.
- Click Export to create a new download file.
- In the Format field, select an export option: …
- Enter a password to enable access to the download file.
How do you install a BIM 360 hard drive?
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
- Open the unzipped folder, click Setup.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions.
What does BIM 360 do?
What is BIM 360? Autodesk BIM 360 is not an application but a cloud platform for AEC project delivery and construction document management designed to offer the right tools for building project management, construction site management and facility management.
How do I open BIM 360 files in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
How do you make a central file on BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
What is Revit cloud worksharing?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models, leading to accelerated timelines and a more efficient project workflow. … You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team.
How do you save models in Revit?
To save a file, do any of the following:
- Click File tab (Save).
- Press Ctrl+S .
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click (Save).