Right-click the Lights folder or a light in the folder and select Add Directional Light, Add Spot Light, or Add Point Light. When PhotoView 360 is added in, the Lights folder is renamed to SOLIDWORKS Lights and a PhotoView 360 Lights folder also appears.
How do you move a light source in SolidWorks?
When PhotoView 360 is added in, you can right-click Directional under either PhotoView 360 Lights or SOLIDWORKS Lights . When the PropertyManager appears, a manipulator appears in the graphics area. To move the light or the target in the graphics area, move the pointer over the manipulator.
How do I turn off light in SolidWorks?
To turn off a light, without deleting it:
- Click to expand Lights, Cameras and Scene .
- Right-click the light source and select Properties. – or – Click View, Lights and Cameras, Properties, Ambient (or Directional, Spot, or Point).
- In the PropertyManager, click On/Off .
How do I reset a SolidWorks light?
To change the default scene:
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.
How do I add a camera to SolidWorks?
To add a camera view in SolidWorks, do the following:
Right-click “Camera” -> “Add Camera”:Select a vertex from the sketch for “Target by selection” and a line for “Position by selection” and set roll appropriately (typically 0). Increase “Field of View” angle to desired angle of view.
Is there a solidworks light?
To work with lighting: … Right-click the Lights folder or a light in the folder and select Add Directional Light, Add Spot Light, or Add Point Light. When PhotoView 360 is added in, the Lights folder is renamed to SOLIDWORKS Lights and a PhotoView 360 Lights folder also appears.
How do I edit a light in Solidworks?
Right-click a light and select Edit Directional Light, Edit Point Light, or Edit Spot Light. Right-click the Lights folder or a light in the folder and select Edit All Lights.
Where is the Display Manager in Solidworks?
To view the DisplayManager, click the DisplayManager tab in the Manager Pane. The Appearances pane of the DisplayManager lists the appearances applied to the current model. The Decals pane of the DisplayManager lists the decals applied to the current model.
How do you make something white in Solidworks?
Changing the Shading of Parts
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, click Model Display.
- Under Model / feature colors, select Shading.
- Click Edit and select a color from the Color palette or click Define Custom Colors and define a color of a new shade or hue.
How do you delete a scene in Solidworks?
In the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and click Add Floor Appearance (if no floor appearance exists) or Edit Floor Appearance (if you have added a floor appearance). To remove a floor appearance, select it and click Delete Floor Appearance.
Is Cam included in SOLIDWORKS?
SOLIDWORKS CAM is an add-on to all versions of SOLIDWORKS CAD that lets you prepare your designs for manufacturability earlier in the development cycle. Manufacturing tasks that had to wait until a design was complete can now be performed concurrently with the design process.
Is SOLIDWORKS CAM free?
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard is a free add-in to all versions of SOLIDWORKS Desktop.
How do you create a walkthrough in SOLIDWORKS?
Click View > Lights and Cameras > Add Walk-through. Opens the control panel. Use tools on the control panel to control the direction and speed of travel and the viewing direction as you move the avatar through the model.