How do I turn off 3D in Revit?
Show or hide levels in 3D views
Click the Annotation Categories tab. In the Visibility column for Levels, select the check box to show levels in the view; clear the check box to hide them.
How do I change from 3D view to plan view in Revit?
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it. …
- Drag the target to move it.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area. Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor. Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window).
How do you make a 2D drawing?
How to make a 2D drawing in SOLIDWORKS
- If the part/assembly is open, select Make Drawing from Part/Assembly in the New flyout menu. …
- Select Drawing to use a default template.
- Click OK.
- Select a sheet size and format.
- Select a standard view orientation.
- Begin a SOLIDWORKS 2D drawing.
How do you make a line based family in Revit?
- Create a new family using the Detail Component line-based template.
- Use tools on the Create tab to create the shape of the detail component. …
- For lines, select the line and click Modify | Lines tab Mode panel (Visibility Settings), and select the views in which the object will be visible. …
- Save the detail component.
How do you go back to a previous view in Revit?
Retrieve Previous Views from the Navigation History
- Display a wheel.
- Click and hold the Rewind wedge. The Rewind History panel is displayed.
- While holding down the mouse button, drag to the left or to the right to restore a previous view. Dragging to the left restores an older previous view.
How do I manage a view in Revit?
You can view or edit view type properties. Use view types to quickly apply certain graphics properties and view templates to new views, or to change graphics properties for existing views. You can create view types for plans, elevations, sections, 3D views, drafting views, legends, and schedules.