zip file from SolidWorks 2021 & extract the files. Right click the file named vba71. msi and select uninstall.
How do I uninstall VBA 7.1 solidworks?
Right-click on the vba71. msi and choose “Uninstall”. After removing the VBA 7.1 component, the SOLIDWORKS program starts.
How do I uninstall VBA?
Method 1: Uninstall VBA via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for VBA in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of VBA.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- c. …
- a. …
- b. …
When installing the Solidworks 2021 sp1 or earlier software What can cause the error a newer version of this application is already installed and how do I resolve this issue?
The issue occurs because of a change in the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) version 7.1, introduced in the SOLIDWORKS 2021 SP2 software. Earlier versions of the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager installer do not recognize the new VBA 7.1 components.
Will uninstalling SOLIDWORKS delete files?
The standard uninstall removes Program Files and Folders of a SOLIDWORKS product. … A custom uninstall removes one or more of the following items: Program Files and Folders, registry keys and data folders, such as the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox, and files and folders from the original download location.
How do I force SOLIDWORKS to uninstall?
STEP 1: Find SOLIDWORKS from Programs and Features within the Control Panel and click Uninstall (Start button > Control Panel > Uninstall a program). Before proceeding with an uninstall, ALL custom files should be backed up to locations outside of SOLIDWORKS defaults.
How do I install VBA on Windows 10?
Installing VBA component
- Go to Control Panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features through the Start menu;
- Find Microsoft Office 2010 in the list of programs, right-click it and choose Change;
- In the window that opens, choose Add or Remove Features.
What is VBA MSI?
Vba71. msi, also known as a Microsoft Windows Installer Package file, was created by Corel Corporation for the development of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019. … msi was first released in the Windows 10 Operating System on 03/12/2019 with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019.
How do you fix another version of this product is already installed?
- Press the Windows key + R. …
- Type regedit and click Ok.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClassesInstallerProducts
- Click on each key, until you find one that has Product Name set as RemotelyAnywhere, LogMeIn, or LogMeIn Hamachi in the right pane.
- Delete the selected key.
- Reboot the PC.
Can not uninstall solidworks?
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Navigate to “Programs” > “Programs and Features”. …
- You will be asked if you would like to allow the program to be changed or uninstalled. …
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager will open and ask what products you would like to uninstall.
How do I completely uninstall solidworks 2021?
- Click Change in Advanced Options. The Advanced Options screen appears. …
- Select one or more options to perform a custom uninstall, or select all options to perform a complete uninstall.
- Click Back to Summary.
- On the Summary screen, expand Advanced Options to display the uninstall method and entries.