The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
Why is crop view greyed out?
If Crop is grayed out check to make sure you are trying to crop a view that is not a parent to ANY other kind of views. A projected view is acceptable but if you’ve taken a detail or section view from it, Crop will become unavailable when anything is selected.
How do you unlock crop view in Revit?
Show or Hide Crop Regions
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
Why is my scope box greyed out in Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do you change the crop view in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify | <view type> tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I edit crop view?
To edit a Crop View:
- Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Edit Crop.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Rebuild to update the view.
How do you open a scope box in Revit?
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box. …
- If desired, open a 3D view to further adjust the size and position of the scope boxes.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify <view type> tab Crop panel (Size Crop). The Crop Region Size dialog opens. If you are modifying a crop region in a perspective 3D view, select either Field of view or Scale (locked proportions).
How do I hide crop box in Revit?
Hide Scope Boxes in a View
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.
Can you crop a drafting view in Revit?
Note: Crop Regions should not be used with drafting views, and this option has been disabled in the View Control Bar. However, a crop can be enabled using a keyboard shortcut..
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.