The exploded view feature, Exploded View , appears in the ConfigurationManager under the configuration in which the exploded view was created. The exploded steps appear under the exploded view. Each configuration can have multiple exploded views.
How do I get back to exploded view in Solidworks?
To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
How do I access exploded view?
Do one of the following options:
- Click Exploded View .
- Click Insert > Exploded View.
- In the ConfigurationManager , right-click a configuration name and click New Exploded View.
How do you animate an Exploded View in Solidworks 2020?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
How do I edit a previous Exploded View in Solidworks?
To edit an explode step:
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. …
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle . …
- Update the options in the PropertyManager: Select components to add to the step. …
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do you animate an exploded view?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following: Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. The Animation Controller pop-up toolbar appears and provides basic controls over the animation.
How do I edit smart explode lines in SolidWorks?
To edit smart explode lines:
- On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and click Edit Smart Explode Lines .
- In the Smart Explode Lines PropertyManager, modify the options for the smart explode lines.
- Click .