How do I stretch in Sketchup 2020?
Stretching or squishing geometry to scale
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
How much RAM does Sketchup use?
SketchUp for Web – System Requirements
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|2.1+ GHz Intel processor||2.8+ GHz Intel processor|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
How do you change the size of an object?
Quickly resize a picture, shape, WordArt, or other object
- To keep the object’s center in the same place, press and hold the OPTION key while you drag the sizing handle.
- To maintain an object’s proportions while resizing it, press and hold the SHIFT key while you drag a corner sizing handle.
What is Sketchup Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
How do I make dynamic components in Sketchup?
Attributes make components dynamic by telling SketchUp what to do.
- Select the component you want to make dynamic.
- On the Dynamic Components toolbar, click the Component Attributes tool ( ) or select Window > Component Attributes. …
- Click the Add Attribute plus sign icon to see a list of options.
What is the scale tool in Sketchup?
The scale tool is a great function in Sketchup, allowing quick resizing of objects while retaining proportions. Most of us use the scale tool on groups and components, but you can also scale anything in Sketchup, including any number of entities in a selection.