To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I reset my SOLIDWORKS toolbar to default?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults.
To set tooltip or size options:
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select options: Option. Description. Show tooltips. …
- Click OK.
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do I restore a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I restore the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
Keyboard shortcut: To minimize or restore the ribbon, press Ctrl + F1.
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
Where are SOLIDWORKS tools?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize.
How do I change the default units in SOLIDWORKS?
Setting Default Units Options
- Click Simulation > Options. …
- Under Unit system, select SI (International System of Units), English (U.S. Customary Unit System), or Metric (gravitational system of units).
- Under Units, select the desired units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
How do I move the command manager in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Drag the CommandManager by its tab. It becomes a separate floating window. Once it is floating, you can drag the CommandManager anywhere on or outside the SOLIDWORKS window.
How do I make the command manager on top in SOLIDWORKS?
To dock it, drag it to the top or either side of the window until the Docking Icon appears. Drag the Command Manager to the icon and release your mouse to dock it.
Where is the command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager: Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager. Click OK.