How do I change my license in Solidworks?
To update the license you need to reset it in your installation by doing the following:
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Select SolidWorks and click on Change.
- In the GUI that opens, select Modify the individual installation.
- Enter the new key.
- Click through Next to the end.
- Click Modify now.
How do I change state in Solidworks PDM?
To change state using a normal transition:
- Either in File Explorer or the SOLIDWORKS PDM add-in pane within SOLIDWORKS, select one or more files.
- Right-click and select Change State and a state transition. …
- In the Do Transition dialog box, select one or more files to transition, and set column values as needed.
What version of the ODBC driver is required for Solidworks PDM?
Install Microsoft ODBC driver 17.3 or later for SQL Server on the client and the servers. To ensure successful installation and optimum performance, see System Requirements. SOLIDWORKS PDM 2020 requires the SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager 2020 to manage licenses.
How do I change my PDM password in Solidworks?
To change the password of SOLIDWORKS PDM user:
- Expand Users.
- Do one: Right-click the user and select Change Password. Double-click the user to display the user’s Properties dialog box, and click Set Password.
- In the Change Password dialog box: Enter and confirm a new password. Enter the password you used to log in.
Can I use my SOLIDWORKS license at home?
SOLIDWORKS can be installed on multiple computers with the same license but can only be active on a single machine at one time. You can transfer the license from a work computer using the Deactivation process so a home/laptop computer can be activated.
Does SOLIDWORKS student license expire?
Visit the SOLIDWORKS Community Download page to start installing the program on your computer. These licenses are temporary, expiring either one year after activation or on Nov. 30 of the following academic school year, depending on what occurs first.
What is Solidworks PDM standard?
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard is the ideal data management application for smaller single-site SOLIDWORKS customers with an easy-to- use solution that can be easily upgraded to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional when needs change. SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard utilizes Microsoft® SQL Server Express.
What is the latest version of Solidworks?
|Name/Version||Version Number||Version History Value|
Does Solidworks PDM require a server?
SOLIDWORKS PDM 2021 requires Microsoft ODBC drive 17.3 or later for SQL Server to be installed on the Database Server and the Clients.