How do I sync Revit files?
To save your changes locally, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+S. To save your changes to the central model using the current settings, click the Collaborate tab > Synchronize panel > Synchronize with Central drop-down > Synchronize Now.
How do you sync a view in Revit?
Enable View Syncing: Click EDGE-GTS Tab >> ViewSync panel >> Sync Views. 5. To disable view syncing, simply press Sync Views again ( EDGE-GTS Tab >> ViewSync panel >> Sync Views). To turn syncing back on again, simply press the button again.
How do you synchronize with Central?
If you want to modify the Synchronize with Central settings before you synchronize with central: Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel Synchronize with Central drop-down (Synchronize and Modify Settings). The Synchronize with Central dialog displays.
How do I know if Revit is syncing?
Check syncing history: see who synced the model from Manage Cloud Models > Project > Actions > View versions. Use the Activity Indicator in Revit to see when a model is synced or when a model is available for syncing.
Where are Revit local files saved?
When working on Collaboration for Revit files, local copies are saved at the following file path: C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataLocalAutodeskRevit
How do I use Revit worksharing?
- Open the project file (RVT) to use as the central model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). …
- If desired, rename the worksets.
- In the Worksharing dialog, click OK. …
- In the Worksets dialog, click OK. …
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
How do I sync views in Enscape?
Synchronize Views in SketchUp
- To synchronize the view of SketchUp with Enscape, simply click the following Synchronize Views button:
- Notice that the button’s background is highlighted with blue when enabled.
- To disable Synchronize Views, simply click the button once more.
What is a Revit central model?
Enabling worksharing involves creating a master project model, known as a central model, from an existing model. The central model stores the current ownership information for all worksets and elements in the project, and acts as the distribution point for all changes made to the model.
How do I create a central file in Revit 2020?
Create a Central Model from an Existing Workshared Model
- Open the existing workshared file.
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
- In the Save As dialog, rename the file, and click Options.
- In the File Save Options dialog, select Make this a Central Model after save.
- Select a default workset for local copies.
Why is my Revit file not saving?
Typical causes of this include: The local file is outdated or was not synchronized for a period. The central file had many changes invalidating the local file. The central file was rolled back to a previous backup version.
How do you see last sync in Revit?
You can view a list of all the times a workshared project (the central model or a local copy of the central model) was saved and who saved it. The list also shows any comments entered in the Synchronize with Central dialog. Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel (Show History).
How does BIM 360 work with Revit?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models in the cloud. You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team. Access the Revit Cloud Worksharing section of the Revit help to learn more.
What is worksharing monitor for Revit?
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Revit software in a file-based worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. Worksharing Monitor is available to Revit Autodesk subscribers.