How do you move in fusion?
The steps involved are:
- type M on your keyboard or select Move/Copy under the Modify toolbar in the modeling workspace.
- Select the object type you want to move.
- Make your object selections.
- Choose your Move Type strategy (I chose translate)
- Make your move.
How do you select an object in Fusion 360?
Click and hold the left mouse button over the hidden geometry to invoke the “Select Other” tool. Use this to select one object that is blocked or hidden.
How do you move the camera on Fusion 360?
Use the mouse to move the camera
- To rotate horizontally, click and drag the .
- To rotate vertically, click and drag the .
- To rotate the view both horizontally and vertically, click and drag the .
Can you move objects in Fusion 360?
Use the Move command
The Move dialog displays. Click or click and drag to select objects in the canvas. In the Move dialog, select Transform > Point to Point. Click to specify the base point, then click to specify the new location of the objects.
Why are sketches locked in Fusion 360?
The lock symbol on a sketch means it is fully constrained (this is preferable). Also – you should take care of warnings in the timeline.