You can merge 2 separate toposurfaces into one surface. This tool is useful after previously splitting the surface. 1. Click Massing & Site tab -> Modify Site panel -> Merge Surfaces.
How do I merge two surfaces in Revit?
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Merge Surfaces).
- (Optional) On the Options Bar, clear Remove points on common edges. This option removes excess points that were inserted after a surface was split. …
- Select one toposurface to merge.
- Select another toposurface. The 2 surfaces merge into one.
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do you split in Revit?
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element).
- If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points.
- Click the element at the point you wish to split.
How do I change the color of topography in Revit?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material. Topographical surfaces do not support materials with surface patterns.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you remove a split wall in Revit?
You can remove a split in the wall by going to a top view and dragging the wall at the split away from the other, then dragging it back. Now it’s one wall again.