How do I delete an entity in Solidworks?
Adding and Removing Sketch Entities in Blocks
- In the Edit Sketch mode, select a Block. in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Edit Block. …
- Click Add/Remove Entities. …
- In the PropertyManager, under Block Entities, select the entities you want to add or remove. …
- Click , click the block confirmation corner.
How do I delete PDM files?
- Select the items, then click Delete (toolbar) or press the Delete key.
- Do one: If you selected items that are not referenced by other items, click Yes from the confirmation box.
Why can I not delete a configuration in Solidworks?
To be able to delete the configuration, that drawing needs to be closed, or the views in the drawing must be either deleted or changed to reference a different configuration. To summarize, if you’re not being allowed to delete a configuration, first the configuration cannot be active.
How do you edit a extrude boss in Solidworks?
If you enter the wrong distance to extrude to: and exit the boss-extrude dialog without correcting it, go to the design tree, right-click on the extrude name, and find the “edit feature” button in the box of options that appears above the mouse. The dialog will reopen and you can edit the properties of the extrude.
How do I delete steps in Solidworks?
Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and click Delete.
How do you delete a Extrude in Solidworks?
To use Delete/Keep Body: Click Delete/Keep Solid/Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Delete/Keep Body.
How can I delete permanently my Facebook account?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How can I delete my Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion, and select Delete Account.
- Tap Continue to Account Deletion and select Delete Account.
How do I delete a folder in Solidworks?
Deleting Item Folders
- In the navigation pane, right-click a folder and select Delete. If the folder is empty, it is deleted. If the folder contains items or subfolders, the system prompts you to confirm.
- In the Confirm Multiple File Delete dialog box: Clear Accept for any folder or item you do not want to delete.
How do I recover a deleted file in Solidworks?
Managing the Deleted Files List
- Right-click the folder and click Properties.
- Select the Deleted Items tab.
- To see the files in deleted folders, click Include items in sub-folders.
- Right-click files or folders to select options: View brings up the file in the appropriate viewer. Only available for a single selected file.
How do you delete a derived configuration in Solidworks?
Right-click the name of the configuration you want to delete, and select Delete. You are asked to confirm the deletion of the configuration. Click Yes. The selected configuration is deleted.
How do you delete a part in a Solidworks assembly?
To delete a component from an assembly:
- Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do I delete a display state in Solidworks?
Right-click a display state and click Properties. In the Display State Properties PropertyManager, under Advanced Options, select or clear Link display states to configurations. Click .