Click Toggle Selection Filter Toolbar (Standard toolbar), or press F5. Turns selected filters on or off. You can also press F6. Clears all selected filters.
How do I change the selection in Solidworks?
- Click Options or Tools > Options.
- Click Selection.
- Select from the options described below, then click OK.
How do I get rid of the weird cursor?
In the PC Settings Menu select Ease of Access. In the Ease of Access Menu select Other Options. At the bottom of the page in the Visual Options section see the Cursor Thickness Slider and slide it all the way to the left.
How do you select in Solidworks?
To access selection options, click the Select down arrow and choose an option on the Select flyout menu. In parts and assemblies, you can open the selection context toolbar by right-clicking in empty space in the graphics area. To select multiple items, hold down Ctrl while selecting.
How do you select all features in Solidworks?
To select everything in the graphics area: Click Edit > Select All, or press Ctrl+A. To limit the selection to specific entities in a part, pre-select one or more entities in the graphics area. For example, pre-select an edge and a vertex to limit the selection to all edges and vertices.
How do you select an object in Solidworks?
In SOLIDWORKS, you can select objects as follows:
- Click objects in the graphics area.
- Press Ctrl while clicking to select more than one object.
- Drag the pointer from left to right to define a box selection or from right to left to define a cross selection.
How do I customize my cursor?
Changing the look of your mouse pointer
- In Windows, search for and open Change how the mouse pointer looks.
- In the Mouse Properties window, click the Pointers tab. To choose a new pointer image: In the Customize box, click the pointer function (such as Normal Select), and click Browse. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
Why is there a blue box around my cursor?
Why does my computer talk to me and show a blue box around everything I click or type? Windows has a screen reading feature called Windows Narrator. Your computer will read selected text aloud and highlight items in a blue box when this feature is enabled. Use the following steps to enable or disable Windows Narrator.
Why does my mouse glitch when I move it fast?
If you try to play with Low DPI it will jump, or what others consider “lag”. the higher the DPI the faster you can move your mouse. Have you tried a different USB port. I tried my 4 mice on my friends PC with same DPI, pointer speed, and in-game sensitivity and it works perfectly.