“Save As” in your Excel file and click on “save as type”. Click on Text (Tab delimited) and save in same directory as your Excel file. Load the new text file into Revit. Go to Annotate – Click on Tag drop down – Click on Keynote settings – Browse to or reload amended keynotes text file – Done!
How do I import a keynote into Revit?
Add a Keynote to a View
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel Keynote drop-down, and select a keynote type (Element, Material, or User).
- On the Properties palette: …
- In the drawing area, click the relevant element or material to identify which element to tag. …
- Click the second point of the first segment for leader.
How do I edit Keynote in Revit?
To change the keynote value of an element, select the element and click Edit Type on the Properties palette. Click the keynote value to open the Keynotes dialog and select a new keynote.
How do I make a keynote a filled region in Revit?
drafting line or filled region in the detail next to a real detail component.
- Place a keynote using the “User” keynote. and point to the revit detail component not your filled. …
- You can then drag the arrowhead off the detail. component and put it on your filled region.
- You can then change the keynote number to.
What are Revit key notes?
Keynotes are defined in a tab-delimited text file. You can use Microsoft® Excel or a similar spreadsheet application to manage the data, then export it to a tab-delimited file format. Add a keynote legend to a view to provide details of keynotes assigned to elements or materials in the view.
How do you change text in Revit?
Edit Model Text
- In the drawing area, select the model text.
- Click Modify | Generic Models tab Text panel Edit Text.
- In the Edit Text dialog, change the text as desired.
- Click OK.
How do you insert a text file in Revit?
Add Model Text
- Set the work plane where you want the text to display.
- Click (Model Text). Architecture tab Model panel (Model Text) …
- In the Edit Text dialog, enter the text, and click OK.
- Place the cursor in the drawing area. …
- Move the cursor to the desired location, and click to place the model text.
How do I edit a keynote?
To edit existing text in your Keynote document, click using the bar-shaped cursor to select just the right spot in the text, and drag the insertion cursor across the characters to highlight them. Type the replacement text, and Keynote obligingly replaces the text that was there with the text you type.
How do you create a legend in Revit 2019?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).