How do you change the contour line in Revit?
Open a site plan view, and select a contour line label. Click Modify | Contour Labels tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Change the Appearance of Contour Line Labels
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new contour label type, and click OK.
- Change the parameters as desired, and click OK.
How do you edit contour lines?
Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES. Perform the edit to the contour. You can insert, move, and delete contour vertices, as well as redefine the elevation at a selected vertex.
How do you change topography in Revit?
Open a site plan that displays a toposurface. Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Subregion). Revit enters sketch mode.
- Select the subregion.
- Click Modify | Topography tab Subregion panel (Edit Boundary).
- Click (Pick Lines) or use other sketching tools to modify the subregion on the toposurface.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you edit contour lines in AutoCAD?
Edit any contour that you have defined by selecting it in the drawing.
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or CHANGE.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.
How do you hide contour lines in AutoCAD?
How do you remove contour lines in AutoCAD? In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Delete Line. At the command line, you are prompted to select the edges (lines) to remove.
How do you modify contours in Civil 3D?
Grip-Editing Contours in Civil 3D
- Select your surface. …
- In the Extract Objects from Surface dialog box, clear all check boxes except for Major Contours and Minor Contours. …
- Click on a polyline representing your major and another representing your minor contours. …
- Add the polyline contours to your surface.
- Grip edit.
What is the standard interval between contour lines on a map?
Individual contour lines on a topographical map are a fixed interval of elevation apart known as a contour interval. Common contour intervals are 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, or 100 feet. The actual contour interval of a map depends upon the topography being represented as well as the scale of the map.
How do you get topography in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do I change the color of topography in Revit?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material. Topographical surfaces do not support materials with surface patterns.
How do you edit a surface in Revit?
Add points for accuracy if needed.
- Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface).
- Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface).
- Open the site plan view and select the toposurface.
- Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
- Click (Finish Surface).