(Standard toolbar), or press F5. Turns selected filters on or off. You can also press F6.
How do you filter in Solidworks?
Selection Filters help select specific types of items in the graphics area or drawing sheet. For example, choose the filter for faces so only faces can be selected. To toggle the display of the Selection Filter toolbar: Click Toggle Selection Filter Toolbar (Standard toolbar), or press F5.
How do I get rid of the weird cursor?
In the PC Settings Menu select Ease of Access. In the Ease of Access Menu select Other Options. At the bottom of the page in the Visual Options section see the Cursor Thickness Slider and slide it all the way to the left.
What is the keyboard shortcut to turn on and off the filter toolbar?
#1 – Turn Filters On or Off
Ctrl+Shift+L is the keyboard shortcut to turn the filters on/off. You can see this shortcut by going to the Data tab on the Ribbon and hovering over the Filter button with the mouse.
How do you select a filter in Revit?
Select Elements Using a Filter
- Define a selection box around the elements to select. Place the cursor on one side of the elements and drag it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Filter panel (Filter). …
- Specify the categories of elements to include in the selection: …
- Click OK.
How do I change my block cursor to normal?
To Change Text Cursor Thickness in Settings
- Open Settings, and click/tap on the Ease of Access icon. …
- Click/tap on Cursor & pointer on the left side, and adjust the Cursor thickness slider to the width (1-20) you want. ( …
- When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
How do I change my cursor back to normal?
Changing the default cursor
- Step 1: Change mouse settings. Click on the search box located in the taskbar, then type in “mouse.” Select Change Your Mouse Settings from the resulting list of options to open the primary mouse settings menu. …
- Step 2: Browse the available cursor schemes. …
- Step 3: Select and apply a scheme.