How do I reset my settings to default?
Open Android Settings, scroll down, and tap on System.
- Access System in Android Settings. …
- Tap on Advanced in System settings. …
- Tap Reset options. …
- Start the factory reset on Android. …
- Press Reset Phone. …
- Press Erase everything to begin clearing data from your device. …
- The Factory data reset is in progress.
How do I reset my settings software?
Usually, programs provide their own options to reset the application configuration to the default settings. For instance, in the Chrome browser you can reset all the settings by navigating to “Menu -> Settings” and then clicking on the “Reset Settings” button.
What is a configuration reset?
When you reset the configuration, your previous configuration settings are backed up into another file in the Setting folder. You can use the Options > Load Configuration command to reload it.
How do I reset Solidworks to default settings?
To restore the settings, head to the top of your SOLIDWORKS window and click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the settings button and select “Save/Restore Settings…” This time, select the “Restore Settings – Restore SOLIDWORKS settings from a file” button and click Next.
How do I reset my browser settings?
Reset Chrome on Android
- Open your device’s “Settings” menu, then tap on “Apps” …
- Find and tap on the Chrome app. …
- Tap “Storage”. …
- Tap “Manage Space”. …
- Tap “Clear all data”. …
- Confirm by tapping “Ok”.
How do you reset accessibility?
How to Reset accessibility settings?
- From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Swipe up.
- Tap on General management.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset accessibility settings.
- Tap on Reset settings.
- Tap on Reset.
How do you reset an app?
Reset all app preferences at once
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select Reset App Preferences.
- Read through the warning — it will tell you everything that will be reset. …
- Tap Reset Apps to confirm your decision.
How do I reset my program settings in Windows 10?
How to reset apps on Windows 10 using Settings
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the app that you want to repair.
- Click the Advanced options option. Windows 10 Apps & features settings.
- Click the Reset button. Reset app on Windows 10.
- Click the Reset button again.
How do you restart an app?
-Android – Depending on your device manufacturer, either hold the home button until all Apps are displayed or press the “Recents” button and swipe all of the Apps off the side of the screen. 3. Restart just the POWER MUSIC NOW App after ALL Apps have been shut down.
How do I reset system configuration?
- Press Windows key + X key. …
- Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter.
- On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Enable all.
Is factory reset and hard reset the same?
2 Answers. The two terms factory and hard reset are associated with settings. A factory reset relates to the rebooting of the entire system, while hard resets relates to the resetting of any hardware in the system.
Does a factory reset on a phone delete everything?
A factory data reset erases your data from the phone. While data stored in your Google Account can be restored, all apps and their data will be uninstalled. To be ready to restore your data, make sure that it’s in your Google Account.
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do you reboot SolidWorks?
Reboot the computer. To ensure that no SOLIDWORKS products are running, in Windows, press Ctr + Alt + Del to open the Task Manager. On the Processes tab, if any of the following processes appear under Image Name, select them and click End Process.