Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page. Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save. Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it. Open the unzipped folder, click Setup.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get BIM 360 on my computer?
With Desktop Connector for BIM 360, you can navigate and open files locally that are stored in the Document Management module.
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
Is there a BIM 360 desktop app?
With Desktop Connector, you can now open, save, move, rename, and delete files from your cloud-based BIM 360 Team hubs directly from your desktop or desktop application.
How do I open a BIM 360 file?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
How does BIM 360 work?
BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams. BIM 360 connects your teams and data in real-time, empowering project members to anticipate, optimize, and manage all aspects of project performance.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
Is BIM 360 Glue free?
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial. After you sign up, you will receive an email confirmation with links to install and help you get started.
How do I get BIM 360 Glue?
Sign in to BIM 360 Glue with your Autodesk ID.
- If you forget your password, click Forgot Your Password and enter your email address. Look for an email with your ID and instructions for resetting your password.
- If you don’t have an Autodesk ID, click Need an Autodesk ID. Then enter your information and click Create.
Does BIM 360 come with Revit?
BIM Collaborate Pro, previously BIM 360 Design, includes all BIM Collaborate features plus real-time co-authoring, and is for design authors who require anytime, anywhere co-authoring access in Revit, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD Plant 3D.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
How do I install BIM 360 on file explorer?
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the folder you wish to copy.
- Open a second File Explorer window.
- Navigate to the desired folder destination in the connected drive.
- Drag the folder from Step 2 into the target location from Step 4 to upload the files to BIM 360.
How do I use BIM 360 in Revit?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
What is the latest version of Desktop Connector?
Impacted Versions of Desktop Connector:
- 9.0. 0.781 (January 2019)
- 8.0. 1.170 (November 2018)
- 8.0. 0.705 (November 2018)
- 7.1. 0.699 (October 2018)
- 7.0. 0.694 (September 2018)
- 6.3. 0.692 (August 2018)
- 6.2. 1.682 (August 2018)
- 6.2. 0.674 (July 2018)