How do I get rid of the command line in AutoCAD?
If your command line is off hold down the “Ctrl” button and while stilling holding this down select the “9” key on the Keyboard this should turn the Command Line back on. 2.) This will bring up a message that asks if you are sure you want to turn the command Line off Select Yes and the Command Line is turned off.
Where is command history in AutoCAD?
Press F2, or use the control provided at the right end of the command line, to see the extended command history. To copy all the text in the Command History to the Clipboard, right-click and select Copy History from the shortcut menu, or enter the COPYHIST command.
How do you make a command line transparent in AutoCAD?
Set Command Window Transparency
- Click the Customize button to the left of the prompt area, and select Transparency.
- In the Transparency dialog box, move the sliders to change transparency of the command window.
What is Hide command?
Answer: The hide block only sets the sprite’s transparency to 100, whereas deleting a sprite removes it from the sprite library altogether. Another misconception is that hidden sprites will still be detected using the touching blocks. Hidden sprites will not be detected.
When to draw isolate or hide?
To hide objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to hide.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Hide Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Hide Objects, and select the objects you want to hide.
How do I clear AutoCAD history?
How to clear the recent documents list in AutoCAD
- Type OPTIONS on the command line.
- Switch to the Open and Save tab and set the following to 0 (zero): File Open > Number of recently-used files. Application Menu > Number of recently-used files.
- Click Apply or OK.
How do I reset my command prompt?
Start Windows 10 reset from command line
- Open an elevated command prompt. You can type “cmd” in the search box and right click on the result Command Prompt and then select Run as administrator.
- From there, type “systemreset” (without quotes). …
- Then you can select the option you need to reset your PC.
Does AutoCAD have history?
In AutoCAD 2021, we’ve added the new Drawing History feature, providing automatic insights right within the drawing to see the evolution of your work. … Now, you can pull up the new Drawing History palette to see past versions of the drawing.
What is a log file in AutoCAD?
Writes the contents of the command history to a file. … log) that may need periodic deletion as the number of log files continues to grow. You can also control the log file with the OPTIONS command. Use the Maintain a Log File option on the Open and Save tab in the Options dialog box to turn the log file off and on.
How do I change text transparency in CAD?
How do you make text transparent in AutoCAD? In the Type Properties window which should now be on screen, select the Text type from the drop down list or create a new one. Then under Graphics ►Background, click Opaque and switch it to Transparent.
How do I make a solid transparent in AutoCAD?
Click the New Layer button and name the layer. In the Color column for that layer, click the color swatch and choose a color. Click in the Transparency column for that layer to open the Layer Transparency dialog box and type a value between 0 (completely opaque, the default) and 90 (mostly transparent). Then click OK.