How do you activate the revision symbol in SolidWorks?
In Tools > Options > System Options > Drawings , select Enable symbol when adding new revision. When selected, any time you insert a row in a revision table, the Revision Symbol tool opens so you can insert revision symbols in the drawing.
What is the revision symbol?
The revision symbol uses the revision table’s settings for the shape and revision number or letter. Click in the graphics area to place the symbol. You can place the symbol anywhere, and you can place multiple instances of the symbol while the Revision Symbol PropertyManager is active.
What is a revision table?
You can insert a revision table (block) and related revision symbols in a drawing. Insert a revision table into a drawing to track document revisions, including revision symbols. In addition to the functionality for all tables, you can select: Revision symbol shapes.
Where do you put document revision history?
Preferred Location for Revision History Section in Documents
- Rev History on page 1, with body of document beginning immediately after it. Votes: 1 3.1%
- Rev History on page 1, followed by a page break before the body of document begins. …
- Rev History on last page. …
- No Rev History in the document. …
- Rev History, No preference.
What is PDM solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS PDM (Product Data Management) is a cloud-based suite of applications to manage product design data and documents, allowing easier collaboration and increased productivity.
How do I change revision schedule in Revit?
In the Project Browser, double-click the empty node under Sheets (all). The title block displays in the drawing area. In the Project Browser, under Views (all) Schedules, select the revision schedule, and drag it to the drawing area. Place the revision schedule in the desired location on the title block.
What is a revision triangle?
RE: REVISION SYMBOLS
So the triangle, means Delta, means change.
How do you add a revision triangle in Autocad?
To Add Revision Tags to a Drawing
- On the ribbon, click Annotate tab Table panel Revision Tag .
- If a revision table exists in the drawing or on the drawing sheet, continue with step 3. …
- In the graphics window, click to pick the location for the revision tag. …
- Right-click, and then select Continue from the menu.