What is Draft command in AutoCAD?
Drafting is a term that refers to creating technical drawings that communicate how something is constructed or functions. Drafting is different than a visual drawing such as art because drafting is intended to have one particular meaning, which is made clear with symbols and measurements. …
Check the Help path in Options:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, type OPTIONS and then click the Files tab.
- Click to expand “Help and Miscellaneous File Names” and then “Help Location.”
- Verify the path is for the correct AutoCAD version.
What type of file can be saved to retain the batch plotting settings?
Batch Plot provides support for the following files:
- Microsoft Word (. doc, . rtf, . docx)
- PowerPoint (. ppt, . pptx)
- Excel (. xls, . xlsx)
- PDF (. pdf)
- Dwf (. dwf, . dwfx)
- AutoCAD (. dwg)
- Inventor (. idw, . ipt, . iam, . ipn, . ide, . dwg)
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
To reset AutoCAD for Mac or AutoCAD LT for Mac, click the program menu and choose “Reset AutoCAD.”
AutoCAD for Mac
- From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences.
- In Preferences, click the Application tab.
- Click the Reset Application Options button.
- Click Reset AutoCAD.
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I change settings in AutoCAD?
How to select options and specify preferences for general drawing settings.
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click a tab and set options as desired.
- Save the settings: To save the settings and keep working in the dialog box, click Apply.