How do I rename a Revit file in BIM 360?
In Revit, click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 Team project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Actions). Click Rename.
Can you rename a BIM 360 project?
You can’t rename the project name in BIM 360 Team.
How do I delete a model in Revit?
Remove a Model from a Revit Server
- Open the Revit Server Administrator.
- In the tree control, select the model, and click Delete.
Can you rename a Revit central file?
You rename to avoid overwriting the existing central model and potentially losing all other team members’ changes. Open the existing workshared file. Click Save As (Project). In the Save As dialog, rename the file, and click Options.
How do you copy a model in Revit?
With the model you want to duplicate open, click (Duplicate) to duplicate the cloud model. Note: Alternatively, from InfraWorks Home, hover over the model tile with your cursor, click the ellipses and select Duplicate Model.
How do you copy a model on a BIM 360?
Copy a file or folder
- Hover over the file or folder you want to copy.
- Click the drop-down button > Copy .
- Select the Project and the folder you want to move the content into.
- Click Copy.