How do you draw an inscribed circle in AutoCAD?
To Draw an Inscribed Polygon
- Click Drafting tab > Draw panel > Rectangle drop-down > Polygon.
- At the Command prompt, enter the number of sides.
- Specify the center of the polygon.
- Enter i to specify a polygon inscribed within a circle of specified points.
- Enter the radius length.
Which CAD command is used to draw a circle?
To draw a circle with AutoCAD, enter the CIRCLE command and choose one of the following options: Center & Radius (CENRAD) — With this option, you first click where you want the center point of the circle to be, then move the pointing device to establish the perimeter of the circle.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD 2021?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type WHIPARC and set it to 0 (recommended). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned on in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command).
How do you smooth edges in AutoCAD 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
Can you edit the hatch in geometry once it is drawn?
You can select multiple closed profiles in a sketch, and apply the Fill/Hatch to all of them. When you edit attributes of a hatch, all edits are kept as object overrides.
What is MIrror command in AutoCAD?
The MIrror command creates a reverse copy of an object in AutoCAD. After you select some objects, AutoCAD prompts you to select two points that define a line about which the objects will be mirrored.
How do you draw a Pline in AutoCAD?
Draw a Polyline with Straight and Curved Segments
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. …
- Specify the first point of the polyline.
- Specify the endpoint of the first segment.
- Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt.
- Return to Line mode by entering L (Line).
- Specify additional segments as needed.
Which three commands can you use to draw a circle?
The circle command is used to draw a circle by specifying the center point and radius. Let’s understand by two examples. Type Circle or C on the command line and press Enter. Specify the center point of a circle on the workspace or viewport.
How do you smooth out a polyline?
Enter f (Fit) to create an arc-fit polyline, a smooth curve consisting of arcs joining each pair of vertices. Enter s (Spline) to create an approximation of a spline. Enter d (Decurve) to remove extra vertices inserted by a fit or spline curve and to straighten all segments of the polyline.
Why are my lines not straight in AutoCAD?
Solution: Do one or more of the following to adjust the line display in AutoCAD: Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). On the command line in AutoCAD, enter GRAPHICSCONFIG and verify that the correct video card is being used (see AutoCAD uses the wrong graphics card).
How do you simplify a polyline in AutoCAD?
Simplifying Polygons and Polylines
- Select the polygon and/or polyline to simplify.
- Select Modify > Drafting Aids > Simplify Polys.
- Set the parameters and click OK to simplify the polygon/polyline.