To edit a sketch pattern: Right-click a pattern instance and select the appropriate Edit option. If you selected Display instance count, you can double-click the instance count and change it in the graphics area. Search ‘Editing Sketch Patterns’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you modify a linear sketch pattern?
To edit a sketch pattern start by editing the sketch the pattern is a part of. With the sketch open, right click on any entity of the pattern and select Edit Linear/Circular Pattern.
How do I edit a sketch in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Click Sketch on the Sketch toolbar, or click Insert > Sketch. Select an existing sketch to edit.
- Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, or right-click a sketch entity in the graphics area, and select Edit Sketch.
How do I delete a linear pattern in Solidworks?
Right-click the pattern in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Feature. In the Table Driven Pattern dialog box, click the number of the pattern you want to delete to highlight the X-Y coordinates. Press Delete. Click OK.
How do you make a linear sketch pattern in Solidworks?
To create a linear sketch pattern:
- In an open sketch, click Linear Sketch Pattern. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Linear Pattern.
- In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Pattern, select the sketch entities to pattern .
- Set values for Direction 1 (X-axis). …
- Repeat for Direction 2 (Y-axis). …
- Click .
How do I go back to sketch in Solidworks?
To exit a sketch, do one of the following:
- Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or click Edit > Rebuild.
- Click Exit Sketch on the Sketch toolbar.
- Click Insert > Exit Sketch.
- Right-click and select Exit Sketch .
- Click Exit Sketch or Cancel in the Confirmation Corner.
- Click Edit > Exit Sketch without Saving Changes.
How do we create a profile in Solidworks?
To create a weldment profile:
- Open a new part.
- Sketch a profile. Keep in mind that when you create a weldment structural member using the profile: …
- Close the sketch.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, select Sketch1.
- Click File > Save As.
- In the dialog box:
Can you pattern a sketch in Solidworks?
Click Point or Tools > Sketch Entity > Point , and add multiple sketch points to represent the pattern you want to create, based on the seed feature. Close the sketch. Click Sketch Driven Pattern (Features toolbar) or Insert > Pattern/Mirror > Sketch Driven Pattern.
When using a linear sketch pattern you need?
To open the Linear Sketch Pattern PropertyManager: In an open sketch, click Linear Sketch Pattern (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Linear Pattern. General guidelines include: Pre-select entities to pattern, and you can select to pattern along either axis by setting a value for Number of Instances .