To contact support: Sign in to https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support and select your topic, or. Sign in to Autodesk Account and click ❔ to access help and support.
How do I talk to someone at Autodesk?
Here’s how you navigate to our Live Chat: Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus.
- Select what we can help you with.
- Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
- Select “I Still Need Help” and the option for Chat will appear.
- Click “Chat” button and you will be taken to the Live Chat.
How do I schedule a call with Autodesk?
You’ll now see your subscription contact options. Click Schedule a Call to make an appointment to speak with an Autodesk technical support specialist. Click Create a case to send your question via email.
How do I get help in AutoCAD?
- Press F1 while hovering over a tooltip or when command is active to display Help for that command.
- In the Help window, left panel, specify audience and content filters to narrow your search results.
- Press Ctrl+F to locate a word or phrase within any topic.
- By default, online Help is displayed.
Who is the owner of Autodesk?
|Founders||John Walker, Dan Drake|
|Headquarters||111 McInnis Parkway San Rafael, 94903 California, U.S.|
|Key people||Crawford W. Beveridge (Chairman) Andrew Anagnost (CEO)|
Where are the Autodesk headquarters?
How do I open a ticket with Autodesk?
Click to Home icon on the left upper side .
- On the right you will find two functions to open support ticket .
- Click on one of them and follow instructions to open a new ticket .
How do I uninstall Revit?
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall the specific Revit 2021 product.
What is AutoCAD offline help?
Your software provides Internet-based Help. If you do not have Internet access at times–or all of the time–and require local offline Help, you can download it. … In the upper-right corner of your application window, click the Help drop-down menu and then click Download Offline Help.
How can I run AutoCAD offline?
Yes, an offline version of the AutoCAD-based product Help can be installed when you do not have access to the Internet. Once the offline Help is downloaded, run the installer and accept the default values. Once installed, the offline Help displays by default if access to the internet is not available.
How do I enable offline help in AutoCAD?
- Download and install the offline Help by clicking the Help menu within AutoCAD and choosing Download Offline Help (see How can I obtain local offline Help?).
- At the command line in AutoCAD, type OPTIONS and then click the System tab.
- Disable Access online content when available and click OK.