How do I ungroup in FreeCAD?
- Select the objects that you wish to organize.
- Right click and select Utilities → Move to group.
- Select the desired group, or click Ungroup.
How do you stretch in FreeCAD?
- Press the Draft Stretch button.
- Select the Modification → Stretch option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: S then H.
How do I select in FreeCAD?
In the tree view items can be selected, or deselected, one at a time, by holding the Ctrl key and clicking with the mouse. A range of items can be selected by clicking on the first item, holding Shift, and clicking on the last item.
How do you undo in FreeCAD?
There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Std Undo button.
- Select the Edit → Undo option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Z.
How do you separate components in Freecad?
To separate the mesh into its components, you can switch to the Arch workbench, and go to the menu Architecture –> Arch Utilities –> Split Mesh.
How do you select edges in FreeCAD?
Re: Simple selection and de-selection (edges, faces)
Shift+select usually selects a whole range, as you can see in the tree when selecting the first element and then while holding shift one of the last items. If you want to select/deselct single items you use the Control key instead of shift (cmd on a mac).
How do I select multiple faces in FreeCAD?
Right-click and a window appears. From this window select “Appearance” and a “Display Properties” window opens. From this you can make the changes to each face. Or from the tree window you can right-click on a part of the model and modify all faces of that piece at once.
How do I select multiple items in FreeCAD?
Select multiple objects by holding the Ctrl key while selecting with the mouse.