Click Geolocation tab Online Maps panel map type drop-down , and then select Map Aerial , Map Road , or Map Hybrid . The map is displayed in the drawing.
How do you add parts in Civil 3d?
On either the Pipes tab or the Structures tab, right-click the parts list name at the top of the Name field and click Add Part Family. The Part Catalog dialog box is displayed. In the part catalog, click the check box next to the part families you want to add, and click OK.
How do you insert orthophoto in Civil 3d?
Type the command “ze” (Zoom Extents) to zoom to the extents of the image. The insertion coordinates can be viewed by selecting the orthophoto and opening the Properties pane or by selecting the orthophoto and typing the command “MO.” Save your drawing.
How do I insert a Google Earth image into AutoCAD?
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Open Google Earth and create a placemark, path or polygon, or simply load an existing KML/KMZ file. …
- Step 2: Right-click on the polygon, and select “Copy” …
- Step 3: Open your AutoCAD drawing, right-click and select “Clipboard” → Paste, or simply press Ctrl-V.
How do I convert Google Earth to AutoCAD?
To start with, you can right-click and copy the desired item inside your Google Earth window.
- Then go to your drawing and paste from the Clipboard.
- You just pasted your Object to your drawing.
- You can also paste your object by using Ctrl+V or the PASTECLIP command of Autocad.
- Then you can paste them into Autocad.
How do I convert AutoCAD to KML?
To Export To KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
- At the command line, enter MAPEXPORT and press
- In the Export Location dialog box, select the Google KML file format and a location for the exported files.
- In the Export dialog box, specify how to export objects. …
- On the Selection tab, specify the objects to export.
How do you create a pressure pipe in Civil 3D?
To Create a Pressure Network
- On the Home tab, click Create Design panel Pipe Network Pressure Network Creation Tools .
- The Create Pressure Network dialog box is displayed. …
- Click OK to display the Pressure Network Plan Layout ribbon.
How do you copy parts in Civil 3D?
Right-click on the parts list you want to copy and click Copy. The Network Parts List dialog box is displayed. A copy of the parts list is created, with Copy of appended to the parts list name. Click the Information tab, change the name for the parts list and, optionally, enter or change the description.
How do I copy a pipe network in Civil 3D?
To Copy a Pipe Network
- In the drawing, select the entire pipe network. …
- Use any of the following methods to copy the pipe network to the clipboard: CTRL+C, the AutoCAD COPYCLIP command, or Clipboard Copy from the right-click context menu.
- Press CTRL+V. …
- Click an insertion point in the drawing area.
How do I import a Google Earth image into Civil 3D 2020?
In Civil 3D, from the IMAGINiT tab, within the Imagery/Terrain panel, select the Import from Google tool. You will need to zoom to the area of interest or enter the address to get to the right location. From the Import dialog you might pick the Fullscreen view option. Next, pick OK to attach the image to Civil 3D.